|Várható szállítási idő: 1-3 munkanap|
|Kiadó: Oxford University Press|
|Kiadás éve: 2012|
|Tömeg: 500 g/db|
The world’s best-selling adult English course – a perfectly-balanced syllabus, strong grammar focus, and full support at all six levels.
A fully revised and updated edition which challenges students to make real progress at intermediate level.
With language input and skills development, students have a complete syllabus with grammar at its core.
And throughout the book, Music of English and Spoken English show learners how to use tone, stress, and informal phrases to express the right meaning – and sound natural – when speaking.
Key features Tab 1
• Integrated-skills syllabus with a clear grammar focus
• Everyday English in every unit
• Music of English for stress and intonation
• Spoken English for informal, natural-sounding language in conversation
• Reference material – tapescripts, grammar, extra class materials, word lists, verb patterns, irregular verbs, and phonetic symbols
Ár: 6 590 Ft